Monday, October 25, 2010

HUGE Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Tag


I watched Alice in Wonderland all the time as a kid. It was the 1985 TV Movie with Natalie Gregory, Sammy Davis Jr., Carol Channing and many others. The animated version is ok but this one was by far my favorite. Till this day everytime I make PB&J sandwich I think about the song "Jam tomorrow jam yesterday but never ever jam today" lol. If you've never seen this version you should try to find it, a must see. I just love this collection. I wanted to make something with this collection but I didn't have time to start another mini. This HUGE tag was a very quick and easy idea. This is the first HUGE tag that I've made. I've been wanting to create one for a while. I loved it and I know this won't be the last. I saw Arlene's tag and it inspired me create my own, thanks Arlene. It was so simple to make and I'd have to say it is one of my favorite projects that I've created.

Images from the TV movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...