Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boo Banner







I used the xl pendent die from SU for this banner. I pulled papers from a few different collections. The small scallop circle comes in the pendent die and the large one is a huge punch that I have. I also used the scallop edge punch from SU for the green strip at the top. I made the dangley pieces at the bottom from bead/charms that I took apart and added the little skull beads to. I bought them both at Michaels. The letters are flocked and I picked them up at Big Lots last year.

Tip: Always take a look at the remnant bin at Joanns or your local fabric store. This is where I found the web like metallic fabric that I placed under the scallop circle. You never know what goodies you'll find!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...