Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Paper Bag Mini













I used the Eerie Collection from Basic Grey. This collection is from last year. I kept this album really simple. I challenge myself to use mostly paper and the elements from the collection. I usually use my Big Shot & dies for every page lol, just love that machine. I only used one die and that was on the cover. So it is possible to use the paper collection and other papers and not use fancy die cut machines. I left a lot of room for picture and journaling. I would not suggest binding/assembling your paper bag albums like this. I was at a crop when I started this album. I don't know about you but I'm not always really focused when I'm at a crop. I get to chattin' and either don't get anything done or come home with the what was I thinking project. I wasn't thinking straight when I put the paper onto the bags lol. Oh well I made do b/c I can't bare to waste the paper and start over.

Thanks for stoppin' by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...