Thursday, April 23, 2009

6 week check-up

Well yesterday was interesting. I had my 6 week check up with my surgeon. It was the first time I took all three to the doctors by myself. Just before we left Loch's nose started bleeding again. If you are like me, you don't have any extra time for this sort of thing. We were late!! We still had to wait a bit in the office and in the exam room. At least the Dr. was quick, he gave me the o.k. The baby was great she was sleeping the whole time. It's the other two who have been monsters lately. Claire is screaming and stomping around b/c she wants to be up on the exam table. I told them both no, that made it worse. Oh well they have to learn that you don't always get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...