Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three C-Sections

My son was ten days over due. I went to the hospital twice to be induced. It didn't work the first time and then the second time the baby's heart rate dropped and they did an emergency c-section. The hospital and doctor I have don't do v-bacs so I ended up having two more c-sections. While they were in there this last time they also tied my tubes. Recovery of a c-section has been different every time. This time I'm mentally ready to start exercising, run around with my kids and be "normal" again. My body on the other hand has a different idea. It has been 6 weeks and I'm still having pain when I walk to much. My husband has been worried, he even called the doctor. I didn't want to b/c I knew they were just going to tell me to take it easy. But running after two older ones and taking it easy don't exactly work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...