Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a Bloody Mess

This morning I found a bump on the back of Claire's head. I don't know where it came from but she keeps complaining about it. I'm checking email this morning and my son comes up to me with two hands full on blood and it all over his face and running down his chin. I rushed him into the kitchen and put the baby down. At first I didn't know where it was coming from. I realized that he had a bloody nose. I asked him if he was picking his nose he said yes. I told him not a good idea. It took a while to stop it. He managed to get it all over the couch, carpet and his clothes. I used a spray bottle of oxi clean and it came right out. It looks like Claire's sore neck is from sleeping on it the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...