Saturday, September 10, 2011

Altered Clothes Pins

My sister was in charge of some of the games at her friend's bridal shower and she mentioned that she needed some decorative clothespins. Well, that was all she needed to say I volunteered to make these for her. The colors of the shower were Lilly Pulitzer pink and green so I went through my stash and found this Basic Grey line that I though matched pretty well. I think they turned out cute and my sister really liked them the shower is today so we'll see what the bride thought. I glued strips of paper to the clothespins and then sanded the edges of the paper. The sanding took a while but really makes such a difference.





Thanks for stoppin' by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...