Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not Just a Girl - Layout

I started and finished this layout at a crop a couple of weeks ago. It's a huge accomplishment for me to actually finish something at a crop. It always takes me so long to get goin' let alone finish. I think its a combination of talking, eating and socializing to much. That's what makes a crop so fun, being surrounded by people who share our passion for paper crafting. I love walking around to see all the different projects, styles and storage solutions. This was a huge crop with about 165 ladies and 10 different vendors. It was my third year and I look forward to going again next year. A BIG Thanks to the FFA of Montague for puttin' on a great event.



Thanks for stopppin' by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...