Wednesday, February 9, 2011

32

Thirty something, really? It's not that I think that's old, the number doesn't really bother me. It's how fast it's going by. It seems like yesterday I was in high school. It just blows my mind that our first born will be seven in a couple of months. Sometimes as a SAHM the days seem so long but they're really going by sooo fast. Our baby will be two on March 11th and our little Claire bear will be four on the 28th. It just makes me think about what's important. I often struggle with balancing everything, spending time with the kids and John, cleaning, laundry, crafting and the list goes on. But you know something, I don't remember if there were any dust bunnies in the corners or under the bed when I was growing up. I do remember my Mom reading me bed time stories and spending time with me. I'm not saying that I'm going to let my house go to pot, but it's not my first priority. So go cuddle, snuggle, tickle, kiss and show those little ones how much they mean to you...that's what they'll remember!!




Thanks for stoppin' by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...