Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scrapbook Nook DT Layout!!! At The Zoo

This is the new Zoology collection from Bo Bunny and I love it! I wanted to design a multi-photo layout b/c I had quite a few zoo pictures. I was able to fit five 4x6 and two 4x4 pictures in this 2-pager. I thought the burlap fabric was a perfect fit for this collection. I just cut little pieces here and there and I love the texture that it gives.


I used the two largest flowers from the Tim Holtz tattered floral die. Then I punched out two different size circles and then just cut all around the sides. The leaves are from Kaiser Crafts and I sprayed them with some glimmer mist to make them green. Super easy and fun to make!!


Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...