Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Kits Coming Soon!!!!!

I received some new paper stacks for Christmas and I'm excited to make up some new kits. I also went through my other paper stacks and have quite a big pile of beautiful paper that is just waiting for me to put kits together. For those of you who don't know I put together mini album kits and sell them here on my blog (under the kits for sale tab at the top of my blog). My whole reason for making kits, besides the fact that it's fun and I love it, is to recycle. I love pattern paper and they often come in stacks that have 2 or 3 sheets of each pattern. I know myself well enough that I won't use all of it. So I've found that creating these kits is a fun way to make sure that the paper gets to someone who will use it. My kits range in price depending on how big they are but are very affordable.

So stay tuned for new upcoming kits!
Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...