Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Time-What have I been up to?

We released our butterfly "Flutter" and John took Loch and Claire fishing on the dock...



we took the kids to Michigan's Adventure for the 1st time & Loch went on his 1st upside down rollercoaster...


my Mom came up for a visit and we had a great day at the zoo....



and we started a new tradition in our family "pizza night" the kids had a blast making their own pizzas. This was Claire's idea, she was soooo proud that it was ALL her idea lol!



I can't believe that Summer is almost over and school starts next week. It has been a great Summer HOT but very fun. I'm so glad that my Mom was able to come up, of course it went by way toooo fast. We all miss and love you lots and thanks for all the help while you were here!

*I've also made a few new things & I'll be posting them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...