Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The 52 Project

Well if you've been following my blog you'll have noticed I haven't been posting my picture a day. I started out good but it doesn't seem like I can get them uploaded everyday. So I've decided that I going to change it to "The 52 Project) which will be once a week. Hopefully I'll be able to do that. I will be posting some of the pics that I've taken in the last few weeks. One good thing, it will make the album more manageable at the end of the year. I love having my own blog b/c if something isn't working out you can just change it. I not sure who said this but this is one of my favorite quotes "We might not have it altogether but together we have it all".

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...